English Club

Posted by mehdi_samimi58@yahoo.com | Posted in

HI


How are you today?

I want to make an online English club and I like having some partners.

What I want to do in English club?

It’s help for everybody to learn English. We introduce new English books to them by their level.

We get some exams and basement tests.it helps them to find out their level.

We find their problems in English skills and we help them to solve their problem. (We consult them)

And etc…

Something about me:

I’m not a professional English speaker but I have a lot of friends in this field that will help me and I have a lot of information about computer.

I look for about five partners from all over the world. If you want to be one, you can write this in your comments.

Thanks

Amir Khosravi

Comments (0)

Post a Comment